|Post Your Activity Details
Showing 21 to 30 of 379 Records
| Posted By
|| Posted On
|| Activity Details
| BERHAMPUR CITY COLLEGE
|| At: Ambapua, Berhampur Ganjam
|| A twenty no. of Girls volunteers has attended the training programme of Gender Sensitization at Ganjam Collectrate Chatrapur, where they trained about how to save girl the mothers womb and how to defence themself from the dowry and ragging and about the law of marriage etc.
| BERHAMPUR CITY COLLEGE
|| AT: AMBAPUA, BERHAMPUR GANJAM
|| 18 No. of volunteers has participated an adventurous camp at Manali from 30.11.2014 to 09.12.2014 where they achieved Trekking, River Rafting, River Crossing, Zip Line, Flying Fox, Rock Climbing, Rappelling and Sight Seeing the programme was sponsored by Department of Youth and Sports Services, Odisha.
| Archana Rajput
|| P O NSS G.G.I.C. BAREILLY
|| 14.10.14 poster and slogan competition was organised in the college .the theme was CLEAN INDIA GREEN INDIA and SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT... the children enjoyed and also learned a lot because of the teachings given on the respective topics.
| muhammed sadique t
|| Thirumangalth House
|| Secratary @ NSS Farook College.
Paticipated in state Camp and a district camp.
Email ID: Sadique.email@example.com
| Surender P
|| Room no:191,
Jamal Mohamed College,
|| Last week we went to Pachaimalai for adventure program. There we enjoyed more and also learn more. Where we make the tent and also prepare the food as self. Then we take a truckling.
| Dr Sandip Debnath
|| Assistant Professor and NSS Programme Officer,
Department of Genetics and Plant Breeding,
Faculty of Agriculture,
Uttar Banga Krishi Viswavidyalaya
Pundibari, Coochbehar, West Bengal-736165, India
|| A marathon race under the campus premises has been held on 02.12.2014 (Tuesday). The race was run under the slogan ‘HEALTHY NATION – WEALTHY NATION’. The distance for Marathon was 7.2 km for men and 3.2 km for women. Numbers of participants were near about 100. Great enthusiasm was found among the students as well as university staffs and faculties.
| SUKANTA NAMA
|| VILL-NORTH JOLAIBARI PO-JOLAIBARI
|| ACTIVE ON BLOOD DONATION , IN REPUBLIC DAY I ATTAIN PARADE
| vineeth k mohanan
|| kizhakkekuttu , t.v puram p.o vaikom , kottayam , kerala
|| NSS member attended 3 days nature camp at iddukki including trucking thats not an adventure camp i would like to attend an adventure camp
| Shree C G Mehta VIdhyamandir B M Patel High.Sec.School.
|| At & Post Umedgadh
|| 1. NNS General Meeting was planned on 29-06-2013.The Student were gatheved in the prayer Hall The NNS information was given by programme Officer Shri P.M.Jadav.It was discussed in detail the students were well-informed about the NNS activities.
2. The Vruxa Ropan programme was performed in the School on 09-07-2013.
3. As a regular activities of Guru Purnima was Celebrated in the School on 23-07-2013.The Kumkum Tilak was performed by the NNS Volunteers to the teacher.The speeches were given by the students on this Occasion.
4. The School Clinliness programme was done by the NNS Volunteers on 08-08-2013.
5. The Freedom Day was Celebrated on 15-08-2013 by the student,teacher and the villagers.
6. The Raksha Bandhan programme was Celebrated by the NNS Volunteers on 19-08-2013.The speeches were given by the Students.The song Competition was also held.
7. The “Teacher Day” was Celebrated by the NNS Volunteers on 05-09-2013.The Fund was raised by the volunteers from the village.
8. Campus cleanliness programme was done by the NNS Volunteers on 25-09-2013.
9. World Aids Day was celebrated in our School primises on 30-11-2013.
| subhash chandra
|| jawaharlal nehru memorial p.g. college barabanki
|| activity in ooty 20012 advenchure programme tamilnadu climbing camandoo net.